Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3.5V to 16V Operating Supply Voltage
- 5V, 3.3V, 3.0V, and 2.8V Options at 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter (OUT1)
- 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V, and 1V Options at 500mA Synchronous Step-Down Converter (OUT2)
- 3.2MHz Operation Minimizes System Solution Size
- Minimized External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Point-of-Load
- Surround-View Camera Power Supplies
The MAX20019/MAX20020 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PCBs that demonstrate the MAX20019 and MAX20020 dual step-down converters with integrated high-side and low-side MOSFETs.
The EV kits provide a high-efficiency power-conversion solution and generate low output voltage from the dual step-down converters: OUT1 steps down up to 16V high input to 3.3V to provide the power to OUT2, while OUT2 steps down the OUT1 voltage to 1.8V. The 3.2MHz switching-frequency operation allows for the use of all ceramic capacitors and minimizes external components. The EV kits feature on/off jumper controls to enable/disable OUT1 and OUT2.