Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy evaluation of the MAX22200
- Configurable for High-Side/Low-Side Solenoid Driver
- Configurable for Latched Valves or Brushed DC Motors
- Windows® XP, 7, 8, 10 Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
- Brushed DC Motor Driver
- Generic Low-Side and High-Side Switch Applications
- Latched (Bi-Stable) Solenoid Valve Drivers
- Relays Driver
- Solenoid, Valves, Electromagnetic Drivers
The MAX22200 evaluation kit provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX22200 solenoid driver. The MAX22200 integrated circuit (IC) is an eight half-bridge, serial-controlled solenoid driver with current regulation. The EV kit enables serial control of the MAX22200 and fault monitoring through an on-board USB to SPI interface via a MAX32625 microcontroller. It includes a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX22200 IC, making it a complete PC-based evaluation system.