Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Input Voltage on High-Side n-Channel MOSFET Up to 60V
- Up to 13.5V Logic Input Independent of Supply Voltage
- 2A Peak Source and Sink Current
- 12ns Propagation Delay
- Rise and Fall Times of 6ns while Driving 1000pF Capacitance
- Low Input Capacitance
- Low-Side and High-Side Undervoltage Protection
- Allows Buck-Boost Topology Referred to Ground for LED Drivers and DC-DC Converters
- Allows Buck-Boost Topology for Multistring LED Drivers
- 6-Pin SOT23 Package
- HB LED Drivers for Single and Multiple Strings
- High-Side Driver for DC-DC Converters (Buck, Buck-Boost, Half-Bridge, Full-Bridge)
- LED Backlight Drivers
The MAX15054 is well suited to complement other Maxim LED driver products such as the MAX16814, MAX16838, MAX16833, MAX16834, and MAX16826. The MAX15054 adds a high-side driver to those products that include only a low-side driver; it then allows for buck-boost configurations for multistring drivers similar to the MAX16814, MAX16838, and MAX16826, and for buck-boost conversion with output referenced to ground for single-string drivers such as the MAX16834 and MAX16833.
The MAX15054 is available in the industry-standard 6-pin SOT23 package and operates over the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range.