Evaluation Kit for the MAX14915
The MAX14915 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14915, octal high-side switch with extended diagnostics. The EV kit includes the MAX14915 evaluation board and a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from a PC to the target device through a USB port and the USB2GPIO interface board. The USB2GPIO EV kit should be ordered separately.
The GUI is compatible with Windows 10 for exercising the features of the MAX14915 IC. The EV kit GUI allows individually controlling of eight high-side switches through the high-speed SPI interface and receive a diagnostic information from the MAX14915, including open-wire/ open-load conditions, state of the output channels, multiple undervoltage alarms, global and per channel overtemperature alarms, and multiple fault alarms.
The MAX14915 EV kit must be powered from an external +24V power supply and can consume more than 10A when fully loaded. The USB2GPIO interface board is powered from the USB port.
The MAX14915 EV kit board comes with a MAX14915AFM+ installed in a 48-pin, 6 x 6mm FC2QFN package.
- Robust Operation with Wide Range Of Input Voltages and Load Conditions
- VDDOK Indication
- LED Indication of Channels Status and Fault Conditions
- Fast Inductive Load Demagnetization
- Open-wire, Overload, Undervoltage, Overcorrect, Thermal Shutdown Fault Conditions Indication
- Supports Watchdog and SYNCH Features
- Communication Error Indication
- Wide Logic Voltage Range
- Pin Addressable SPI Communication
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows 10 Compatible Software
- Industrial Digital Outputs
- PLC Systems
|USB2GPIOISO||Digital Isolation Adapter (using multiple MAX14483’s) for use with USB2GPIO USB Adapter|| |
|USB2GPIO||USB Adapter for controlling various Maxim EVKits, providing a connection between a USB port of a PC running the EVKit GUI|| |
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- +9V to +70V Operating Supply Range
- 5V / 50mA Integrated Linear Regulator
- -40°C to +125°C Ambient Temperature Operating Range
- Robust Solutions
- Reduces Power and Heat Dissipation