Evaluation Kit for the MAX14912
The MAX14912 peripheral module (MAX14912PMB) provides the hardware to evaluate the MAX14912 octal digital output driver. Refer to the MAX14912 IC data sheet for detailed information regarding operation of the IC.
The module can be used in various ways; Maxim sells a low-cost USB2PMB1#, USB2PMB2#, or USB2GPIO# adapter board that uses the Munich GUI software for communication through a USB cable. This is not included with this board. Alternatively, any microcontroller or FPGA with a 12-pin Pmod™-compatible connector can be used. Another option for the user is to wire-wrap a temporary connection from their system to the pins on connector X1.
The Pmod PCB dimension is just 50mm long x 20mm wide, with the width determined by the size of the X3 connector.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX14912
- High speed Push-Pull Digital Output
- High Side Switch option featuring Safe-Demagnetization for Safe Turn Off of Unlimited Inductance
- Works with USB2PMB2# or USB2GPIO# Adapter and Munich GUI Software
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- +9V to +70V Operating Supply Range
- 5V / 50mA Integrated Linear Regulator
- -40°C to +125°C Ambient Temperature Operating Range
- Robust Solutions
- Reduces Power and Heat Dissipation