The MAX14912/MAX14913 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14912 or MAX14913 octal digital output driver. The EV kit includes an evaluation board and a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from a PC to the target device through a USB port.
The EV kit includes Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 compatible software for exercising the features of the IC. The EV kit GUI allows controlling the MAX14912/MAX14913 in either Parallel Mode or Serial (SPI) Mode. The EV kit must be powered from an external +24V power supply and can consume up to 10A when fully loaded.
The MAX14912EVKIT/MAX14913EVKIT comes with a MAX14912AKN+, or MAX14913AKN+ installed in a 56-pin, 8 x 8mm TQFN-EP package.
- Robust Operation with Wide Range of Input Voltages and Load Conditions
- SPI Interface with up to 20MHz Clock Rate
- Parallel Interface with up to 200kHz Switching Rate
- Manual Control in Parallel Mode
- Wide Logic Voltage Range
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- On-Board LED Indication of Status and Fault Conditions
- Daisy-Chain Capability
- Reverse-Voltage Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Compatible Software
- Building Automation
- Industrial Digital Outputs
- PLC Systems
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- +9V to +70V Operating Supply Range
- 5V / 50mA Integrated Linear Regulator
- -40°C to +125°C Ambient Temperature Operating Range
- Robust Solutions
- Reduces Power and Heat Dissipation