Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX38913A IC in a 12-Pin (3x4 0.4mm Pitch) WLP
- 1.8V to 5.5V Input Range
- 0.6V to 5.0V Resistor Configurable Output Voltages
- Jumper Selectable Between Two Output Voltages
- Input to Output Pass-Through Mode
- Up to 1A Output Current
- Proven 4-Layer 1-oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Image Sensors
- Portable Sensor Applications
- SD Memory Cards
The MAX38913A WLP evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38913A in a wafer-level package (WLP). The MAX38913A is a low-noise linear regulator. The EV kit operates over an input range of 1.8V to 5.5V. The EV kit provides an output voltage that is jumper selectable between two separate levels. Each of the two regulated output levels are configured to one of the 33 possible voltages through external select resistors. The MAX38913A EV kit features a pass-through mode that can completely bypass the linear regulator. The EV kit can deliver up to 1A of current.