Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX38911 in a 6-ball (1.42mm x 0.83mm) WLP
- 1.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- 0.8V to 5.0V Factory-Preset Output Voltage (with IC Replacement)
- Up to 500mA Output Current
- Jumper-Selectable Operating Modes
- Proven 2-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Digital Camera and Audio Devices
- High-Performance Sensors for Portable Applications
- Imaging and High-Frequency Sensors
- IoT Sensors
- Mobile Phones
- Portable and Battery-Powered Equipment
The MAX38911 WLP evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38911 in a WLP package. The MAX38911 is a lownoise, high-PSRR pMOS linear regulator. The MAX38911 WLP EV kit operates over an input range of 1.7V to 5.5V, provides a factory-preset output-voltage range of 0.8V to 5.0V in 50mV steps, and can deliver up to 500mA of current. The EV kit comes with the MAX38911ANT+ (1.8V output) installed.