Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX38908 IC in a 14-pin (3mm x 3mm) TDFN
- 0.9V to 5.5V Input Range
- 2.7V to 20V Bias Voltage to Provide Wider Supply Options
- 0.6V to 5.0V Resistor Configurable Output Voltage (Default Output Set to 1V)
- Up to 4A Output Current
- Proven 4-Layer 1-oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Base Stations
- FPGAs and DSPs
- Medical, Audio, and Instrumentation
- Portable Cameras
- Server μPs
The MAX38908 TDFN evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38908 in a TDFN package. The MAX38908 is a low input voltage, high output current linear regulator. The EV kit operates over an input range of 0.9V to 5.5V and a bias voltage range from 2.7V to 20V. The EV kit provides a resistor configurable output voltage range from 0.6V to 5.0V. The EV kit can deliver up to 4A of current.