Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 1.25V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- 1.2V Fixed Output Voltage
- Up to 0.3A Output Current
- <5µA Shutdown Supply Current
- Power-Good (PGOOD) Open-Drain Output with 1ms Rising Edge Propagation Delay (MAX1982)
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones
- Low-Dropout Regulators with External Bias Supply
- Notebook Computers
- VID Power Supplies
The MAX1982 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit (PC) board. The board is shipped with a fixed 1.2V output MAX1982 IC, and can also be used to evaluate the MAX1983 (adjustable output). Additional pads are provided on the board's component side to accommodate the external components used with the MAX1983.