We offer a wide range of high-performance low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators. A low dropout regulator is a voltage regulator that operates with a very small voltage difference between the regulated output voltage and the unregulated input voltage. Our low-dropout linear regulators support specific performance applications where switching voltage regulators are not the obvious choice, including:
- Low-noise, high-PSRR LDOs where signal integrity is paramount
- LDOs that withstand high voltages to protect mission critical circuitry from transients and reverse polarity
- Low-power, tiny LDOs that preserve space and battery life in portable applications.
- LDOs for digital core supplies where low voltages and high currents dominate.
Additional features such as short-circuit protection and reverse-current blocking make our LDOs the ideal choice when your application calls for performance.
Featured Technical Documents
- Ultra-Low-Noise LDO Achieves 6nV/√Hz Noise Performance
- Adding a Watchdog to a Dual-Output Power Supply
- LDO Improves White LED Current Matching