Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- White LED Charge Pump
- Adaptive 1x or -0.5x Negative Modes
- 11 Low-Dropout LED Current Sinks with 25.6mA to 0.1mA in 256 Dimming Steps
- Ramp-Up/Down Control for Main White LED
- Ramp-Up/Down Control for RGB LED
- Individual Brightness Control for Each White, RGB LED
- Low 240µA (typ) Quiescent Current
- Ambient Light Control (ALC) for Any Types of Light Sensor
- Content Adaptive Interface
- I²C-Compatible Control Interface
- Three Programmable LDOs Up to 200mA
- Step-Up DC/DC Converter with Programmable Output for PMOLED Application
- Low 0.1µA Shutdown Current
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage Range
- Thermal Shutdown
- Open and Short-Circuit Protection
- Cell Phones and Smartphones
- PDAs, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, and Other Portable Equipment
Three 200mA LDOs are provided with programmable output voltages to provide power to external circuitry. These three LDOs can also be configured for a GPO function through the I²C. A step-up converter is also available on the MAX8930 for biasing a PMOLED subpanel.
The MAX8930 is available in the 49-bump, 3.17mm x 3.17mm WLP package.