Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 5V to 18V Input Voltage Range
- Demonstrates Analog Dimming Control, Digital Dimming Control
- Demonstrates External and Internal Current Sensing
- Demonstrates LED Short and Open Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Lighting Applications
- Industrial Lighting Applications
The MAX25610B evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25610B automotive highvoltage, high-brightness LED (HB LED) controller. The EV kit is set up for buck configuration and operates from a 5V to 18V DC supply voltage. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 3A to one string of LEDs. The total voltage of the string can vary from 3V to 6V. The anode of the LED string should go to LEDBK+ terminal and the cathode to the LEDEXTBK- terminal for external sensing and LEDBK- for internal sensing.