Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Input Voltage: 4.5V to 65V
- Drives 1 to 16 LEDs on Both Channels
- LED Current: 0A to 2A on Both Channels
- Demonstrates UVLO, Output Short Protection, Overload
- Demonstrates Current-Limit and Thermal-Shutdown Feature
- Proven PCB Layout and Thermal Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Exterior Lighting
- Commercial, Industrial, and Architectural Lighting
- Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Fog Light and Adaptive Front Light Assemblies
- High-Beam/Low-Beam/Signal/Position Lights
The MAX20097 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20097 dual-synchronous buck controller for high-power, high-brightness (HB) LED drivers. The EV kit is set up as a dual-buck LED driver and operates from a DC supply voltage from 4.5V to 65V. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 2A of current through the LEDs for both the channels. The total voltage of each of the 2 LED strings can vary from 3V to 55V.