Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Configured for a Boost and Buck-Boost Mode
- Analog Dimming Control
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Exterior Lighting
- Commercial, Industrial, and Architectural Lighting
- Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Fog Lights and Adaptive Front-Light Assemblies
- Head-Up Displays
- High-Beam/Low-Beam/Signal/Position Lights
The MAX20090 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20090 automotive high-voltage, high-brightness LED (HB LED) controller. The EV kit is set up for boost and buck-boost configurations and operates from a 6V to 18V DC supply voltage. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 1A to one string of LEDs. The total voltage of the string can vary from 3V to 36V. The anode of the LED string should be connected to the LED+ terminal. The cathode of the LED string can be connected either to PGND (boost mode) or IN (buckboost mode). In the case of boost mode, the input voltage should not exceed the LED string voltage.