Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 4.5V to 65V Input Voltage
- Drives 1 to 16 LEDs
- 0A to 2A LED Current
- Demonstrates UVLO, Output Short Protection, and Overload
- Demonstrates Current-Limit and Thermal-Shutdown Features
- Proven PCB Layout and Thermal Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Front Lights
- Automotive Matrix Lights
- Constant-Current Regulators
- Head-Up Displays
The MAX20078 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20078 synchronous buck controller for high-power, high-brightness (HB) LED drivers. The EV kit is set up as a buck LED driver and operates from a 4.5V to 65V DC supply voltage. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 2A to one string of LEDs. The total voltage of the string can vary from 3V to 55V. The anode of the LED string should be connected to the LED+ terminal and the cathode of the LED string connected to PGND.