MAX16820 Evaluation Kit
DescriptionThe MAX16820 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates a step-down, constant-current, hysteretic controlled switching regulator for driving high-brightness LEDs (HB LEDs) using the MAX16820 controller IC. This EV kit is configured to supply an average output LED current of 1A, and operates from a 5V to 28V supply.
The EV kit eases evaluation of the MAX16820 dedicated pulse-width-modulation (PWM) dimming control and undervoltage lockout (UVLO) features.
The MAX16820 EV kit comes with the MAX16820 installed. The MAX16820 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX16819. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX16819 to evaluate this part.
- Operates from a 5V to 28V, 1.5A Supply
- Constant LED Current Control
- 1A Average LED Current
- PWM Dimming Control Up to 20kHz
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Architectural, Industrial, and Ambient Lighting
- Automotive RCL, DRL, and Fog Lights
- Heads-Up Display
- Indicators and Emergency Lighting
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Wide Voltage-Range Operation
- High Integration
- Robust and Low EMI