Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Isolated Voltage Regulation Feedback CircuitSet to 0.8V Threshold
- Isolated OVP CircuitSet to 1V Threshold
- Adjustable Output-Voltage Thresholds
- Galvanically Isolated Input and Output Grounds
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The EV kit circuit is designed to operate from an input voltage supply with a nominal output of 8V and an output voltage range of 6V to 10V. The input voltage can be adjusted from 1.8V to 18V by replacing circuit components. The voltage-regulation circuit and the OVP circuit have their thresholds set to 0.8V and 1V, respectively. The thresholds can be adjusted by replacing feedback resistors on the circuit board.