Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 40V to 80V Input Range, Suitable for PoE Applications
- Isolated Output: 12V/2.1A DC
- Compact Design with High Frequency (100kHz) Switching
- 89.9% Full-Load Efficiency
- Minimum Number of External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Isolated Flyback Converters
- PLC I/O Modules
- Wide-Range DC-Input Isolated Power Supplies
The MAX17690EVKITJ# evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the operation of an isolated 25W No-Opto Flyback DC-DC converter. This circuit uses MAX17690 in a 16-pin TQFN package with an exposed pad. The IC data sheet provides a complete description of the part and should be read in conjunction with this EV kit data sheet prior to operating the EV kit.
The MAX17690EVKITJ# EV kit output is configured for an isolated +12V and provides up to 2.1A of output current over a 40V to 80V input range, suitable for power-overethernet (PoE) applications. The EV kit regulates the output voltage within ±8% over line, load, and temperature without using the auxiliary winding/optocoupler for outputvoltage feedback.