Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 16V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- +12V, 750mA Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 10W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB layout
- Complies with CISPR22(EN55022) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
- Communication Hub in Smart Meters
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Industrial Process Control
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
The MAX17687EVKITA# evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17687 high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC Converter. The EV kit operates over a wide inputvoltage range of 16V to 60V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltage. The EV kit has isolated output, programmed to +12V at 750mA, with 10% output voltage regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17687 in a 20-pin (4mm x 4mm) TQFN package.