Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 17V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- +24V, 100mA Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 2.4W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Provides robust primary and secondary output short-circuit protection
- Complies with CISPR22(EN55022) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Isolated Fieldbus Interfaces
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
- PLC I/O Modules
- Smart Meters
The MAX17686EVKITA# is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17686 high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC Converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 60V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltage. The EV kit output is programmed to +24V at 100mA, with ±8% output voltage regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17686 in a 10-pin (3mm x 2mm) TDFN package.