Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- ±15V,150mA; +5V, 1A Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- 93% Peak Efficiency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 10W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB layout
- Communication Hub in Smart meters
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Industrial Process Control
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
The MAX17682 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17682 high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC Converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltages. The EV kit has isolated dual output voltages programmed to ±15V at 150mA, along with a primary regulated +5V output voltage at 1A, with 10% output voltage regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17682 in a 20-pin (4mm x 4mm) TDFN package.