Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- Four isolated output rails
- Three rails with +15V and -8V, 75mA continuous current
- One rail with +15V and -8V, 225mA continuous current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 250kHz Switching Frequency
- 96% Peak Efficiency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 10W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB layout
- Communication Hub in Smart Meters
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Industrial Process Control
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
The MAX17682 EV kit C is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17682 high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC Converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltages. The EV kit has four isolated, dualoutput voltage rails which are programmed to +15V and -8V. Three of the dual voltage rails can deliver 75mA load current, whereas the fourth dual rail can deliver a load current of 225mA.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17682 in a 20-pin (4mm x 4mm) TDFN package.