Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- +24V, 400mA Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 250kHz Switching Frequency
- 96% Peak Efficiency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 10W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB layout
- Communication Hub in Smart meters
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Industrial Process Control
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
The MAX17682 EV kit B is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17682 high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC Converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltage. The EV kit has isolated output, programmed to +24V at 400mA, with 10% output voltage regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17682 in a 20-pin (4mm x 4mm) TDFN package.