Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- ±15V, 75mA Each and ±7.5V, 75mA Each Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- 86.9% Peak Efficiency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers Up to 3.4W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB layout
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Isolated Fieldbus Interfaces
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
- PLC I/O Modules
- Smart Meters
The MAX17681E evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17681 high-efficiency, iso-buck, DC-DC converter. The EV kit operates over a wide inputvoltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltage. The EV kit output is programmed to ±15V, 75mA each and ±7.5V, 75mA each with ±10% regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17681 in a 10-pin (3mm x 2mm) TDFN package.