Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- +15V, 200mA or +12V, 100mA Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- 89.5% Peak Efficiency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 3W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB layout
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Isolated Fieldbus Interfaces
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
- PLC I/O Modules
- Smart Meters
The MAX17681EVKITC is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17681 high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltage. The EV kit has two output configurations. In the first configuration, the output is programmed to to +15V at 200mA, with ±8% output voltage regulation. The second configuration uses a post regulator (MAX17651) to produce +12V at 100mA with better than ±3% regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17681 in a 10-pin (3mm x 2mm) TDFN package and MAX17651 in a 6-lead Thin-SOT (TSOT) package.