Evaluation Kit for the MAX17597 Boost Configuration
The MAX17597 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board to evaluate the MAX17597 peak-current-mode controller in a step-up (boost) configuration. The EV kit output is configured for 24V output voltage that can supply up to 1A of current. The input voltage range is from 8V to 14V.
High efficiency up to 95.6% is achieved using a boost converter operating at a switching frequency of 600kHz, providing an output power up to 24W.
- 8V to 14V Input Range
- Output Voltage: 24V at 1A
- 600kHz Switching Frequency
- Efficiency Up to 95.6%
- Low-Cost Boost Converter Design
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Industrial, Telecom, and Automotive Applications
- Universal Input Offline AC-DC Power Supplies
- Wide-Range DC-Input Flyback/Boost Battery Chargers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|