Evaluation Kit for the MAX17596
The MAX17596 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates an isolated 20W fly-back DC-DC converter. The circuit uses the device’s peak current-mode controller in a 16-pin TQFN package with an exposed pad. The EV kit demonstrates the IC’s cycle-by-cycle current limit, soft-start, and EN/ UVLO features.
The EV kit circuit output is configured for an isolated +24V and provides up to 833mA of output current. The EV kit is configured to operate at a 200kHz switching frequency. An optocoupler, along with the transformer, provides galvanic isolation between the input and output, up to 1500VRMS.
- 18V to 36V Input Range
- Isolated Output: 24V DC at 20W
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Resistor Programmable UVLO/OVI Threshold
- Low-Cost Flyback Design
- Galvanic Isolation Up to 1500VRMS
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Universal Input Offline AC-DC Power Supplies
- Wide-Range DC-Input Flyback/Boost Battery Chargers
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|