Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +18V to +36V DC Voltage Input Range
- Isolated 5V, 1.5A Output
- Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
- 88% Efficiency
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- High-Accuracy UVLO
- PGOOD Open-Drain Output
- Low-Cost Flyback Design
- Configurable for Primary-Side Regulation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Front-End AC/DC Power Supplies for Industrial Applications (Isolated and Nonisolated)
- Telecom Power Supplies
- Wide Range DC Input Flyback/Boost Industrial Power Supplies
The EV kit circuit output is configured for an isolated +5V and provides up to 1.5A of current. Low cost and high efficiency up to 88% are achieved using a flyback DC-DC converter topology operating at a fixed 500kHz switching frequency. The surface-mount transformer provides up to +1500V galvanic isolation at the output.
The EV kit operates from a +18V to +36V power supply capable of providing up to 1A.