Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 4.5V to 10V Input Range
- Output Voltage: 24V at 100mA
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Integrated n-Channel MOSFET
- Efficiency Up to 94.2%
- Resistor-Programmable UVLO/OVI Threshold
- Open-Drain Power-Good Signal (PGOOD)
- Low-Cost Boost Converter Design
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Front-End AC/DC Power Supplies for Industrial Applications (Isolated and Nonisolated)
- Telecom Power Supplies
- Wide Input Range DC Input Flyback/Boost Industrial Power Supplies
The MAX17498BB evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board to evaluate the MAX17498B peak-current-mode controller in a stepup (boost) configuration. The EV kit output is configured for 24V output voltage, which can supply up to 100mA of current. The input voltage range is from 4.5V to 10V.
The EV kit features a 500kHz fixed frequency for optimum efficiency and component size. High efficiency up to 94.2% is achieved using a boost converter, providing an output power up to 2.4W.