Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 12 Channels of Programmable Gamma Voltages with 10-Bit Resolution
- Programmable VCOM Voltage with 10-Bit Resolution
- Programmable Reference for DACs
- Multiple-Time Programmable Memory to Store Gamma and VCOM Codes
- Switching Between Two Gamma Curves and VCOM Voltages
- AVDD1, AVDD2, and AVDD_AMP Supplies to Reduce Heat
- I²C Interface (1MHz Fast-Mode Plus)
- TFT LCDs
Two independent sets of gamma curves and VCOM codes can be stored in the IC's volatile memory; BKSEL signal selects between the two sets.
The IC has multiple-time programmable (MTP) memory to store gamma and VCOM codes on the chip, eliminating the need for external EEPROM.