Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- On-Board Booster Converter Provides Reference and Analog Power Supplies
- On-Board DAC and Op Amp Provide VCOM MTP Programming Waveform
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- USB Powered (Cable Included)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- TFT LCDs
The MAX9665/MAX9666/MAX9667 feature an I²C interface to control the programmable reference voltages and a single-wire interface to toggle the VCOM reference voltage up or down.
The EV kit includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista® (32-bit)-compatible software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX9665/MAX9666/MAX9667.
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX9667ETP+ installed. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX9665ETP+ and MAX9666ETP+ devices.