Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- VCOM Amplifier with 900mA Peak Output Current
- Integrated Nonvolatile Memory to Store VCOM Setting
- 7-Bit, Adjustable Sink-Current Device
- Resistor-Adjustable, Full-Scale Range
- 2.5V to 3.6V Logic Supply Range
- 8V to 20V Analog Supply Range
- Instrumental Control Voltage Source
- TFT-LCD Panels
The MAX9660 includes multiple one-time programmable (MOTP) memory to store the DAC code on the chip, eliminating the need for external EEPROM. The chip supports up to 30 write operations to MOTP memory.
The MAX9660 has an I²C interface to set the VCOM reference voltage and write into MOTP memory.