Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 14 Channels of Programmable Gamma Voltages with 10-Bit Resolution
- Programmable Reference for Gammas
- MTP Memory to Store Gamma and Reference Codes
- USB-Powered (Cable Included)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Notebook and Tablet TFT LCDs
The EV kit is configured to operate entirely from the USB power and thus no external supply is required. For current measurements or isolated supplies, jumpers are provided for a user-supplied power source.
The EV kit features a USB-to-I²C interface circuit. The EV kit features Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software with a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the device. The EV kit can also connect to a user-supplied I²C interface circuit for stand-alone operation.