Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 14 8-Bit Programmable Reference Voltages (DAC Outputs)
- Four Static Buffered Reference Voltages (Reference Outputs)
- 400mA Peak Current on Reference Outputs and DAC Outputs 1, 7, 8, and 14
- 200mA Peak Current on DAC Outputs 2–6 and 9–13
- 9V to 20V DC Power-Supply Operation
- USB-Powered USB-to-I²C Interface Circuit
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Industrial Reference Voltage Generators
- TFT-LCD Displays
The EV kit features a USB-to-I²C interface circuit. Windows® 2000/XP/Vista®-compatible software, with a graphical user interface (GUI), is available for exercising the MAX9591 features. The EV kit can also connect to a user-supplied I²C interface circuit for stand-alone MAX9591 operation.
The MAX9591 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX9590ETU+.