Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Operates Up to 20V
- 800mA Peak Output Current
- Settles to Within 0.1% of VOUT in Less than 2µs
- Excellent Load Regulation
- Thermal-Shutdown Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection to Both Rails
- Soft-Start to Reduce Inrush Current
- Displays: LCD
- Flat-Panel and Plasma TVs
- Instrument Control Voltage Sources
- TFT LCD Panels
The MAX9550/MAX9551/MAX9552 feature single, dual, and quad channel VCOM amplifiers, respectively. The MAX9550/MAX9551/MAX9552 can drive up to 800mA of peak current per channel and operate up to 20V. The devices feature soft-start to reduce inrush current, output short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown.
The MAX9550 is available in a space-saving 5-pin thin SOT23 package, and an 8-pin µMAX® package with an exposed paddle. The MAX9551 is available in an 8-pin µMAX package with an exposed paddle. The MAX9552 is available in a 14-pin TSSOP package. All devices are specified over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.