Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Proven PCB Layout
- Evaluates Four RGB and Five White LEDs
- Independent Output Control of Each LED
- Demonstrates Unique Single-Pin, One-of-Four 2-Wire Addressing
- Demonstrates Relay Driving
- PC Interface or User 2-Wire System Interface
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Software
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Keypad Backlights
- LCD Backlights
- LED Status Indication
- RGB LED Drivers
The MAX6964 EV kit also demonstrates the BLINK feature and includes a configurable oscillator circuit. The EV kit can also be reconfigured for evaluating a relay.
The MAX6964 EV kit provides PCB pads for the MAX6964 2-wire serial-interface signals. A CMAXQUSB interface board can be used to enable PC communication through the 2-wire serial interface. Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible GUI software is provided to access the MAX6964 IC. The MAX6964 EV kit can also be interfaced directly to a user-provided 2-wire system.
Order the MAX6964EVCMAXQUSB+ for a complete PC-based evaluation of the MAX6964. Order the MAX6964EVKIT+ if you already have a CMAXQUSB interface board or do not require PC-based evaluation of the MAX6964.