Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.65V to 5.5V Input Range
- Default Output Voltages
- 6.8V Output at 200mA (Boost Converter)
- -6.8V Output at -200mA (Inverting Regulator)
- 12V Output at 15mA (Positive-Charge Pump Regulator)
- -10V Output at 15mA (Negative-Charge Pump Regulator)
- -2.49V Output at 100mA (VCOM Buffer)
- The EV kit components will fit the 2.1MHz frequency. For using 420kHz, HW changes are needed.
- Spread Spectrum
- Dedicated GUI
- Full Sequencing Flexibility
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Central Information Displays
- Infotainment Displays
- Instrument Clusters
The MAX25222 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB used to evaluate MAX25222/MAX25222C automotive 4-channel TFT-LCD power supply with VCOM Buffer. Each output rail (AVDD, NAVDD, VGON, VGOFF, and VCOM) can be independently adjusted through I2C. The EV kit demonstrates the device’s features: adjustable output voltage, fault protection, VCOM temperature compensation, nonvolatile memory programming, and extensive diagnostics to aid in fulfilling ASIL-B safety level.
The EV kit exposes an I2C interface which can operate in conjunction with the MINIQUSB+ adapter or a third party I2C master like a general-purpose microcontroller. The EV kit also includes Windows®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exer- cising the features of the IC. The EV system includes both the EV kit and the MINIQUSB+ adapter board.