Evaluation Kit for the MAX17129 and MAX17149
DescriptionThe MAX17129 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17129 high-efficiency driver for white light-emitting diodes (WLEDs). The EV kit utilizes a step-up DC-DC converter to generate the voltage required to drive up to six strings of 10 surface-mount WLEDs. The EV kit uses a 3V to 26V input supply and can be configured to provide an adjustable 10mA to 45mA full-scale LED current.
Installed on the EV kit is the MAX17129ETE+. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX17149ETE+.
- 3V to 26V Input Range
- Drives Six Strings of 10 WLEDs
- Full-Scale LED Current Adjustable from 10mA to 45mA
- Adjustable Switching Frequency of 500kHz or 1MHz
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Systems
- Handy Terminals
- Notebook, Subnotebook, and Tablet Computer Displays
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- High Integration
- Low EMI
- I2C Control/Diagnostic Interface with FLTB (Interrupt) Output