Triple High-Voltage Scan Driver for TFT LCD
Provides a Competitive Solution for Large LCD TV Panels Using GOA Technology
DescriptionThe MAX17120 includes three high-voltage level-shifting scan drivers for TFT panel integrated gate logic. Each scan driver has two channels that switch complementarily. The scan-driver outputs swing from +40V to -30V and can swiftly drive capacitive loads. To save power, the scan-driver's complementary outputs share the charge of their capacitive load before they change states.
The MAX17120 is available in a 32-pin, 5mm x 5mm, thin QFN package with a maximum thickness of 0.8mm for ultra-thin LCD panels.
- +40V to -30V Output Swing Range
- Fast Slew Rate for High Capacitive Load
- Load Charge Sharing for Power Saving
- 32-Pin, 5mm x 5mm, Thin QFN Package
- LCD Monitor and Small TV Panels
- Notebook Computer Displays
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|