Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +8V to +16.5V Input Range
- Selectable Switching Frequency (500kHz/750kHz)
- Output Voltages
- +16V Output at 1A (Step-Up Switching Regulator)
- +3.3V Output at 1.5A (Step-Down Switching Regulator)
- +35V Output at 50mA (Positive Charge Pump)
- -6V Output at 50mA (Negative Charge Pump)
- +15.06V Output at 60mA (Gamma Reference, GREF)
- +5V Output at 25mA (Linear Regulator, VL)
- ±200mA High-Current Op-Amp Output
- Greater than 94% Efficiency (Step-Up Switching Regulator)
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- LCD TV Panels
The MAX17114 operates from input voltages from +8V to +16.5V and is optimized for an LCD TV panel running directly from +12V supplies. The step-up switching regulator is configured for a +16V output that provides at least 1A with an input voltage of +12V; the step-down regulator is configured for a +3.3V output that provides at least 1.5A; the positive charge pump is configured for a +35V output providing at least 50mA; and the negative charge pump is configured for a -6V output providing at least 50mA.