Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX1707
DescriptionThe MAX1707 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX1707 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a Maxim command module (CMODUSB).
The MAX1707 EV kit is an assembled and tested PC board that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX1707 light-management IC. The EV kit includes four main display backlight LEDs, an RGB indicator LED, and a white LED camera flash that can all be driven simultaneously by the MAX1707. The EV kit also includes PC software that allows a user to evaluate every feature of the MAX1707 using a graphical user interface (GUI).
The CMODUSB board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C commands to the MAX1707 EV kit.
The MAX1707EVKIT can also be used to evaluate the MAX8879.
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Windows® 98/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- White LED Camera Flash, RGB Indicator LED, and Four Backlight LEDs
- Pushbutton for Evaluating Strobe Function
- Terminals for Access to I²C Interface Lines
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones/Smartphones
- Displays with Up to 11 LEDs
- PDAs, Digital Cameras, Camcorders
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- High Integration
- Low EMI
- I2C Control/Diagnostic Interface with FLTB (Interrupt) Output