Evaluation Kit for the MAX16824
DescriptionThe MAX16824 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates a high-voltage, 3-channel, linear high-brightness LED (HB LED) driver using the MAX16824 IC. This EV kit is configured to supply an LED current of 100mA per channel and operates from a 0.5A, 6.5V to 28V rated power supply.
The EV kit eases evaluation of the MAX16824 pulse-width-modulation (PWM) dimming-control feature by providing three independent PWM inputs to all three channels. Each PWM input accepts a digital signal up to 5kHz.
- Operates from a 6.5V to 28V, 0.5A Supply
- 3 Channels for Driving High-Brightness LEDs
- 100mA LED Current per Channel
- Three Independent PWM Inputs
- PWM Dimming Control Up to 5kHz
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Architectural and Decorative Lighting
- Automotive Lighting
- Indoor and Outdoor LED Video Displays
- Industrial Lighting
- LCD Display Backlighting
- Mood Lighting
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|