Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Input Voltage from 6.5V Up to HB LED Forward Voltage
- Demonstrates OVP (33V)
- HB LED String Output Currents Configurable for 100mA or 150mA
- Demonstrates UVLO (5V)
- Demonstrates Open and Short LED Fault Protection and Detection
- Demonstrates Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit and Thermal-Shutdown Features
- Demonstrates Adaptive Voltage Optimization
- Proven PCB and Thermal Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Architectural, Industrial, and Ambient Lighting
- Automotive Displays LED Backlights
- Automotive RCL, DRL, Front Position, and Fog Lights
- LCD TV and Desktop Display LED Backlights
The EV kit operates from a DC supply voltage of 6.5V up to the HB LED string forward voltage. The EV kit can withstand a 40V load-dump condition. The EV kit also demonstrates the IC features such as adaptive voltage optimization, undervoltage lockout (UVLO), overvoltage protection (OVP), cycle-by-cycle current limit, thermal shutdown, and digital PWM dimming operation using a digital PWM input signal to control the brightness of the HB LEDs. The EV kit also demonstrates a reference IC design for automotive applications.