Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 10-Bit Gamma Buffers, 14 Channels
- 8-Bit VCOM Buffer, 1 Channel
- Four 10-Bit EEPROM Words per Channel
- Low-Power 400µA/ch Gamma Buffers
- I²C-Compatible Serial Interface
- Flexible Control from I²C or Pins
- 9.0V to 15.0V Analog Supply
- 2.7V to 5.5V Digital Supply
- 48-Pin TQFN Package (7mm x 7mm)
- Adaptive Gamma and VCOM Adjustment (Real Time by I²C, Select EEPROM Through I²C or S0/S1 Pins)
- Industrial Process Control
- TFT-LCD Gamma and VCOM Buffer
Programming occurs through an I²C-compatible serial interface. Interface performance and flexibility are enhanced by a pair of independently loaded data latches per channel, as well as support for I²C speeds up to 400kHz. The multitable EEPROM memory enables a rich variety of display system enhancements, including support for temperature or light-level dependent gamma tables, enabling of factory or field automated display adjustment, and support for backlight dimming algorithms to reduce system power. Upon power-up and depending on mode, DAC data is selected from EEPROM by the S0/S1 pins or from a fixed memory address.