Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 8-Bit Gamma DACs, 8 Channels
- 1 Byte EEPROM and 1 Byte SRAM per Channel
- Ultra-Low Power (2mA IDD, typ)
- 400kbps I²C Interface
- 9.0V to 15.5V Analog Supply
- 2.7V to 5.5V Digital Supply
- 20-Pin TSSOP Package
- Address Pin Allows Two DS3508s to Reside on the Same I²C Bus
- Industrial Controls
- TFT-LCD Gamma Buffer
The DS3508 is designed for low-power operation and draws less than 2mA (typ) from the VDD supply. Programming occurs through an I²C-compatible serial interface with support for speeds up to 400kHz.