Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +2.7V to +5.5V Input Range
- Uses One 2.2µF and Two 10µF Ceramic Capacitors
- Output Adjustable from -2.5V to -VIN
- 200mA Output Current
- 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders
The MAX889S evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount board. The board is set up to provide a -3.3V output from a +5.0V input supply. The EV kit is shipped with a MAX889S (1MHz switching frequency) installed. The board may also be used to evaluate the MAX889R (500kHz) or the MAX889T (2MHz). To do so, request a free sample of the MAX889RESA or MAX889TESA, and refer to the MAX889 data sheet for the appropriate capacitor values.