Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 1mVp-p Output Voltage Ripple
- 2.5V to 10V Input Range
- Uses 0.22µF Capacitors
- -2V Regulated Output (or Adjustable)
- 4mA Output Current
- Surface-Mount Technology
- Cell Phones
- Continuously Adjustable GaAsFET Bias
- GaAsFET Power Amplifier Modules
- LCD-Bias Contrast Control
- Personal Communicators, PDAs
- Regulated Negative Power Supplies
- Wireless Data Loggers
The MAX840 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount board. The board is shipped with a MAX840 mounted, but it can be replaced by the MAX843 or MAX844. Provisions are made for mounting two additional resistors, which are required for output voltages other than -2V. A special scope-probe socket is also mounted on the board, so output noise can be observed on an oscilloscope.