Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX77960/MAX77961 USB Type-C Buck-Boost Chargers with Integrated FETs for 2S/3S Li-Ion Batteries
- Demonstrates 3.5V to 25.4V Input Operating Range
- Demonstrates Charging Up to 3A (MAX77960)/6A (MAX77961)
- Demonstrates USB-OTG Functionality
- Demonstrates JEITA Compliance with On-Board Dummy Thermistors
- Assembled and Tested
- I2C Serial Interface
- 2- and 3-Cell Battery-Powered Devices
- Battery Backup
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Handheld Radios
- Medical Devices, Health and Fitness Monitors
- Power Tools
- Smartphones, Tablets, and 2-in-1 Laptops
- USB Type-C Powered Wide-Input Charging Applications
- Wireless Speakers
The MAX77960/MAX77961 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit board (PCB) that evaluates the MAX77960/MAX77961, 3A/6A USB Type-C® buck-boost chargers.
The MAX77960/MAX77961 EV kit includes the IC evaluation board with integrated I2C communication interface and USB micro-B cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at www. maximintegrated.com/products/MAX77960 (under the Design Resources tab) and www.maximintegrated.com/products/MAX77961 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.