Simplified Block Diagram
- Evaluates MAX77860 Single-Input Switch Mode Charger
- Demonstrates 4.0V to 13.5V Input Operation Range
- Demonstrates USB Type-C Charging Up to 3.15A
- Demonstrates Adapter Detection
- Demonstrates USB-OTG Functionality
- Assembled and Tested
- I2C Serial Interface
- Mobile Point-of-Sale Devices
- Portable Industrial Equipment
- Portable Medical Equipment
- USB Type-C Charging for 1S Li-ion Applications
The MAX77860 evaluation system (EV system) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit board (PCB) that evaluates the single input switched-mode battery charger featuring USB Type-C CC detection and charging capability in addition to reverse boost capability and a safest LDO.
The MAX77860 EV system includes the integrated circuit (IC) evaluation board with an integrated I2C interface and a MINIQUSB communication device. Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV system and can be downloaded from the MAX77860 product page on the Maxim website. A Windows 7 or newer operating system is required to use the EV kit GUI software.